Yes, it is possible to set up multi-level approval for quotations based on the total cost in Odoo. Here are the general steps to do this:
- Enable the 'Approval' module in Odoo and install it.
- Create multiple user groups for each level of approval, e.g., Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, etc.
- Assign users to each group based on their role and responsibility in the approval process.
- Set up the 'Approval Levels' for quotations, based on the total cost of the quotation. For example, if the total cost of the quotation is less than $10,000, it only requires approval from Group 1. If the total cost is between $10,000 and $25,000, it requires approval from Group 1 and Group 2, and so on.
- Create a new rule in the 'Approval' module and configure it to trigger when a new quotation is created.
- Define the approval criteria for the rule, such as the total cost of the quotation and the approval levels required.
- Configure the approval flow for the rule, based on the user groups and levels defined in step 2 and 4.
- Save the rule and test the approval process for a new quotation.
By following these steps, you can set up a multi-level approval process for quotations based on the total cost in Odoo. The approval process will ensure that the quotations are reviewed and approved by the appropriate user groups based on the cost and complexity of the quotation.
About This Community
|Asked: 2/27/23, 4:40 AM|
|Seen: 254 times|
|Last updated: 2/27/23, 4:43 AM|